I ended this week with an unwanted headache and my go-to feel better antidote is tea. Tea has so many benefits, which I’ve decided to share with you today.
Chamomile (My fave when I’m sick):
- Reduces aches and pain.
- Lowers anxiety.
- Helps soothe cramps and abdominal pain.
- Fights anxiety and depression.
- improves digestion.
- Helps treat insomnia and promotes better sleep.
Jasmine (My fave when I’m stressed):
- Helps clear complexion. (my fave benefit)
- Helps with allergies.
- Gives relief from stress.
- Reduces risk of heart attack
Green (My fave when I’m at Starbucks):
- Improves brain function.
- Burns calories and speeds metabolism.
- Full of cancer-reducing antioxidants
- Lowers risk of alzheimer’s and dementia.
- Reduces high blood pressure.
Peppermint (my fave in taste and go to during my menstrual cycle):
- Also helps treat acne.
- Is a nice mid-day pick me, wakes up your senses.
- Stops bad breath
- Relieves headaches
- Soothes bloated stomachs
Enjoy your hug in a cup.